While this may seem a lofty, it does strike me as a simple, yet remarkable opportunity to offer thanks framed around a great cause.
So with that in mind, I offer my gratitude for:
- the unconditional love freely given from my God;
- my loving wife, who encourages and keeps me motivated;
- our two amazing kids, who help me to view the world through optimistic and curious eyes;
- the blessings from the work that I get to do;
- all of the support and love from my family and friends through life's challenges; and
- those of you that stop by my little corner of the blogosphere to read and discuss the often strange ruminations I leave here.
Of course, I can't leave you with sappy. No, I want to share a quick video that offers a bit of the holiday, humor, and harmony of Thanksgiving that could only come from The Addams Family...
What are you thankful for? As always, the comments are yours.