Below is the slide deck for those that may have missed something because of the seating fun in the crowded room. (Special thanks to those who came and sat on the floor.)
I really dig the idea and purpose behind this conference: to provide convenient one-day training and support for nonprofit communication professionals through interactive workshops at an affordable cost. (Simple and smart.)
Some of the quality presentation topics this year included:
- Communicating your Mission
- Legal Policies for Social Media Communicators (review post coming soon)
- Crisis Communication & Putting the Public First
- Social Media and Advocacy
- Reaching out to Diverse Publics
- Campus Connections for Nonprofits
- Social Innovation and Nonprofits
I'd encourage Dallas/Ft. Worth and area nonprofits to pay attention to this collaborative effort and take advantage of future professional development and networking sessions.
If you attended this conference (and maybe even my session), I'd love to hear what you think.