Monday, February 22, 2010

TSPRA Conference 2010: Let the School PR Networking Begin

This is just a short post to say howdy to my fellow Texas School Public Relations Association's Conference attendees. This is a great conference for education communicators and I look forward each year to this time of learning and networking. It is great catching up with old friends and meeting new rookies to school PR. Sharing PR war-stories, wasabi peas, happy pirates, and monkey hands. (Sorry, inside joke for some colleagues.)

In all seriousness, I would encourage any school district administrators and boards who seeks to have their communications and public relations team armed with strategic and tactical ideas to implement and establish in their communities should provide a TSPRA membership and send them here. 

[I will have more to share including a session I am leading entitled Media Shmedia: Be your own Newsroom.]