Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This busy PR guy will be back soon

I was going through some updates, and reading some great research, and jotting down some ideas for a couple of upcoming presentations that I'll be giving and it hit me.

I've been neglecting my blog.

I've been doing this for a while now and though I've tried several times to settle into a blog writing groove, my family, work, time, and life just seems to keep puling in different directions.

I really enjoy exploring digital communications and public relations among other topics. Digging into strategic communication uses of social media tools is highly motivating. Reading resources like blog posts, new/old books and sharing how the learning helps me be a better PR professional is worth my time. There is plenty more to come. I hope you stick around.

So with that, dear reader, I'll be back soon.

What about you, have you ever experienced a break in your blogging? What are some ideas that you've come up with to get back into it? What about your time spent on social networks, have you ever taken a break with that online activity? As always, the comments are yours.

(Photo by femto-photography via Flickr Creative Commons)