Saturday, July 11, 2009

Next Communications Turns One

Today marks the one-year blogiversary for the Next Communications blog. Twelve months ago I made the jump to this platform and started this effort to put my thoughts, opinions, and observations down. When I started writing, I really didn't think anyone would care to read my musings nor did I think I'd have any readers beyond my wife, my parents, and perhaps a colleague or two.

To my surprise and personal joy, readership has had a modest amount of growth and some good conversations have evolved both online and offline. This has been great to develop and I look forward to continuing the fun.

Before we start year number two, here's a few things I'd like you to know:

To celebrate this blog's anniversary I hope you do two things:
  1. If you are on Twitter, go follow @childfund and Help Change Children’s Lives; and 
  2. If you have one near you, go to 7-11 and get a free Slurpee.
    (I know, it's random but these two things will do you good.)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]